Delivering superior performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom® SoundStation® IP 6000 conference phone offers a price to performance breakthrough for SIP environments with advanced features such as broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality. The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
From full-duplex audio that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the room. The SoundStation IP 6000 also resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions. Optional expansion microphones and lapel microphone support make the SoundSound IP 6000 the optimal choice in applications where flexible room coverage is required.
- Polycom HD Voice – unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup – combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones. Add up to two optional expansion microphones for even greater coverage.
- Industry-leading SIP software –leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display – enables robust call information and multi-language support